My Aerosoft Airbus is broken and I need help

When I load into FSX with the aerosoft airbus selected the aircraft loads in and it's freezing ever few seconds then it moves a frame and then freezes again. I'm running the recommended settings for it I've uninstalled and reinstalled them several times, I've tried getting help from the internet but it came up as inconclusive.  Is there a way to fix this problem if so how I want to be able to use the aerosoft airbus again please any thing helps.  Oh also the game says I'm getting like 40 fps but it freezezls for a while then moves even with 40 fps. This issue started 1 day ago.  I need lots of help this is my favorite addon.

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, EZY2334 said:

This issue started 1 day ago

So the simply question is: What has been changed on your system?

Nothing I have not changed anything I've tried uninstalling the airbuses and installing them again but no luck

And the issue is only on my aerosoft airbuses

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but when it worked before, something must have changed.

Did you make any changes , like updating Windows, drivers, installing other software, changed settings in FSX etc.?

I can't remember but I think I did update my pc one time because the version was outdated and I don't think that did it and I also uninstalled files from other games that were not needed

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the only solution is to wipe your disk and install everything from scratch including Windows.

no need to I managed to fix the freezing and stopping bit but it has developed a new issue where there are lights that are uninteractive that say off like the adirs and the copilot does not do the checklist and it says its missing sharedconfig.cfg and the editor wont work

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a huge problem.  Because the adirs is off the airplane can not read any airport like when I put in the route egll/eham for example and I go to put the waypoints in none of the waypoints exist the plane says even the airports.

I have a video of the issue here it is:

This was recorded by me using my cellphone so don't mind the distance from the monitor and the shaking

Archived