Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

ahuimanu

AUTOBRAKE disarm 2

I have this same issue: 

any fix where I don't have to edit source files?

I would have preferred to keep that original discussion going.

There is no fix from us at this moment because we simply see no issue there. As in the topic, you referred to we are still not able to recreate this issue and other then you we do not have any other user who seems to have the issue. If you do believe it is the same issue I suggest sending a PM to that user and see if he can send you the file.

Hi,

As requested by private message I'll share the mod I did to ABRK.xml in case helps anyone interested.

This solved the Autobrake disarm before touchdown for me.

Replace the 7th line of the file:

(L:ABrkactiv, number) 0 ==

by this two lines:

(A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 1 == 
    (A:BRAKE INDICATOR,position) 0.6 >

Cheers

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the line of the original code. @DaveCT2003  Thanks.

• Like 1

In fact it is highly appreciated Joan!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joan Alonso said:

Hi,

As requested by private message I'll share the mod I did to ABRK.xml in case helps anyone interested.

by this two lines:

Cheers

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the line of the original code. @DaveCT2003  Thanks.

Mathijs has told me that he's communicating with you about this, but I just wanted to say how much we really appreciate your knowledge level and efforts! 

Best wishes!

On 6/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, Joan Alonso said:

Hi,

by this two lines:

Cheers

Thank you Joan and congratulations for your patch that works perfectly.
It was one of the functions that was missing at my home cockpit
Good work
Michel

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.