Lukla X & Mount Everest for FSX & P3D

jfwharton

I just purchased and installed Lukla X & Mount Everest for FSX & P3D in P3D V4.5.  On going to the airport I immediately noticed an issue with the mountains.  The mountain textures are a mixture of black and other textures and definitely do not look correct.  I have read older posts that stated the installer was updated for P3D V4 but the textures have not been updated.  Is there any change on this?  Is there an update in the works that will fix this texture issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's not promised to be compatible with P3D 4.5, as indicated on the product page (here) or this excerpt:

System requirements:
   Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP 2), FSX: Steam Edition, Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004 or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3
   Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
   Pentium 3GHz (Duo2Core Intel or equivalent advised)
   512 MB RAM
   256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (512 Mb recommended

While someone may have been able to get it to run on 4.5 with or without issues, there's no fix available from Aerosoft. As you may be aware, there's a product in the pipeline that will be compatible. Here's a link to the preview page.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived