More issues

Meyerflyer

Hello,

did three CFD flights. Some more issues we found:

• When PF and PM don't align their IRS at the same time, the MCDU jumps out of the menu when entering the flight plan manually.
  • When the PF enters the fuel, it only loads into his Bus. The PM takes off with the default fuel 2480kg, so he also has to load the same amount of fuel before departure.
  • The engine parameters like N1 and FF (fuel flow) are not synced. On my last flight, I was cruising at FL 260 at about 73% N1, while the N1 of my PM was at 39%. Some time later while I as PF was descending, my engines were at IDLE, while the N1 of my PM was at 93%. At least the displayed FF has no influence on the amount of fuel in the tanks, so the tanks theirself seem to be synced.
  • PRED W/S button not synced
  • Radio Panel on/off not synced
  • We had a strange increase/decrease of target speed, that jumped around at +- 10kt throughout the flight causing lots of engine spool ups and downs. Could temporarily be solved by entering a selected speed.
  • Entering a direct works, but when you go to a waypoint and enter a direct from this point, the waypoint disappears, the Navigation display shows a weird line and the Bus starts turning to either side for no reason, see screenshot below. I entered direct DLE from an upcoming different waypoint (one I didn't reached yet), then DLE dissappeared and the Bus began turning left and could only be stopped by selecting a heading. After entering DLE again, it rebuild the flight path.

Please login to display this image.

Archived