Lots of bad issues since update to v. 1240

apollo11

Hello,

I've updated both a318-319 and 320.321 to latest v.1240. Since then , lots of issues:

- the Aerosoft Updater does not work (namely it does not open anymore);

- if I try to load a saved flight, all airplanes are with engines shut (therefore given that most saved flights were with airplane flying, planes will precipitate)

What's wrong? (I've checked that during installation all anti-viruses were off..) What should I do?

Any suggestion?? Thanks a lot for help

Last update:

- after re-installing, now Aerosoft Update works (but it just "sees" the Airbuses, not other sceneries I have from Aerosoft- what should I do?)

- when loading saved scenarios, it seems as if simulation starts with engines shut down and then it starts them....(instead of loading the engines status saved)...what should I do?

thanks for help

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 minutes ago, apollo11 said:

9 minutes ago, apollo11 said:

- when loading saved scenarios, it seems as if simulation starts with engines shut down and then it starts them....(instead of loading the engines status saved)...what should I do?

thanks for help

When you are loading a flight, are you doing so from the P3D main menu, or are you loading the aircraft in sim first and then loading the flight?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright thanks. It takes about 10 seconds for the flight to initialize itself after loading. So as long as engines and all systems are running fine after a little while then everything seems pretty normal to me on that regard.

That's not just the case....the point is exactly that engines are not running fine, namely when I load the scenario both engines are completly shut down (and not running) so that by the time they are up and running I've crashed...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright, thanks for clarifying. That’s definitely something that should not happen.

Could you please go through the exact steps you take to save a flight and then loading it. Best would be if you include a video of the whole process. This way I can try to recreate the steps exactly and see if I have such issue. Also, if you could zip the saved flight and upload it here, so I could try same files.

• Aerosoft

david, how the aircraft is loaded depends on the default state. Engines off and all displays dark is simply one of those states. You have reported a lot of issues in the last 24 hours, can I softly suggest simply reading the manuals and do the step-by-step flight before asking more questions? I am sure that 90% of what you might ask will be answered then.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

david, how the aircraft is loaded depends on the default state. Engines off and all displays dark is simply one of those states. You have reported a lot of issues in the last 24 hours, can I softly suggest simply reading the manuals and do the step-by-step flight before asking more questions? I am sure that 90% of what you might ask will be answered then.

You are correct I now understand the MCDU 3 better and load the plane with Ready to Fly options.

But there is that animation of coffee, newspaper... that can make me mad, but I close it with Shift+H

Have a nice weekend :)

Archived