Hello 

Airway1FROM=SFD
Airway1TO=DRAKE
Airway2=UL151
Airway2FROM=DRAKE
Airway2TO=SITET
Airway3=UN859
Airway3FROM=SITET

Above is the first few waypoints from a FP between EGKK and LEPA generated using FSC. What I'm attempting to do is insert a PLACE/BEARING/DISTANCE waypoint before the SFD VOR as per, "SFD/164/13".  When, I LSK on the SFD waypoint after entering "SFD/164/13", I'm presented with the, "DUPLICATE NAMES" page giving me 2 options for SFD. However, after selection the correct, I'm returned to the flightplan, but the waypoint has not been accepted.

Looking into this further, I've discovered that I can only manually enter VOR waypoints if there are no duplicates in the database, for example, "MAY".  Any VOR that has a duplicate (and takes me to the "DUPLICATE NAMES" page) is ignored. To prove this, I cleared the original "SFD" waypoint and are now unable to reinstate it as it has a duplicate ?

Any help much appreciated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived