Left Click OP Climb instead of Managed Climb

This happens to me randomly, on any route. Especially when step climbing to a STEP ALT.

After dialing the new alt on the FCU and pushing the knob, the FMA shows OP CLB instead of showing CLB.

No other peculiar things happen other than the wrong FMA indication. 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:47 AM, Romano Lara said:

This happens to me randomly, on any route. Especially when step climbing to a STEP ALT.

After dialing the new alt on the FCU and pushing the knob, the FMA shows OP CLB instead of showing CLB.

No other peculiar things happen other than the wrong FMA indication. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll take a look at this and see if I have the same issues.

In the meantime, can you please tell me if you have the Registered Version of FSUIPC installed and (separately) if you have any FSUIPC bindings for the Airbus?  Also, do you have EZDoc installed?

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll take a look at this and see if I have the same issues.

In the meantime, can you please tell me if you have the Registered Version of FSUIPC installed and (separately) if you have any FSUIPC bindings for the Airbus?  Also, do you have EZDoc installed?

Hi Dave,

I neither have a registered version of FSUIPC and EZDok. :)

Archived