CRJ 700 Slats and Flaps not retracting fully?

Have owned this bird for months now, but only did my first actual flight with it today. Everything seemed to function as it should other than the slats and flaps. 230kts was showing as overspeed as I was climbing out of LaGuardia and it looks like it was because flaps were still at 1 and slats were at 20. I could not find any way of changing this configuration -- flaps selector switch showed retracted entirely.

Maybe I just missed something, it was a one-time glitch, or there's a bit of a bug somewhere that has a workaround or a fix. According to Aerosoft updater I have the latest version installed. Running on P3D v4.4. Haven't done a flight in the 900 yet. 

Are you sure the alternate flap switch on the bottom the bottom right of center pedestal is not selected on?   It puts flaps to 20 regardless of main flap switch positions in case in real life there is an issue with main selector.

By the way, did I mention that this is one of my favorite simulated planes!  Great job for the team that developed it.    

Archived