CTD Two days in a row

jiasm

I am having Two days in a row a CTD because of this module D3D10Warp.dll, I am in the airbus A319 default avianca livery, on the route SKBO- SEQM, I use the fallowing route.

MUGBU UA550 MER G675 DUBKU

All flights before this ones have been perfect on the latest airbus update, also to inform yesterday I updated to the latest nvidea driver 430.39.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, jiasm said:

All flights before this ones have been perfect on the latest airbus update, also to inform yesterday I updated to the latest nvidea driver 430.39.

So I suggest to role back to an older version. Google for the d3d10arp.dll error. It is not related to the Airbus.

Sorry, but SEQM does not exist at airports defined in FSX/P3D, at least in Prepar3D v 4.5 not in other simulators. But in PFPX if

• Deputy Sheriffs
55 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

Sorry, but SEQM does not exist at airports defined in FSX/P3D, at least in Prepar3D v 4.5 not in other simulators. But in PFPX if

It’s the all new Quito airport released by Flightbeam some days ago.

I think it has to do with the nvidea driver, I have rolled back to 398, which was very stable to me, also, I have reinstalled directX and installed new P3D 4.5 client and content, will have to continue testing and hope it can get resolved. Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

In general I would only install the newest driver, when it fixes existing errors for your type of graphiccard. In most cases new drivers are only released to support the latest hardware and their features.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

It’s the all new Quito airport released by Flightbeam some days ago.

I did not know that, I thought that the database of airports in P3D contained that scenery, anyway is one that I intend to acquire... FlightBeam only have 2 scenarios KIAD and KSFO these developers are very good and their scenarios of very high quality, and above all its application to install and update the scenery.....

Archived