ECAM system pages not changing automatically

kvuo75

If I'm not mistaken, the ecam system pages should basically switch on their own to the most important page.. example, when you begin engine start, it shows the engine page.  move control surfaces the controls page shows. once airborne, it goes to the cruise page, on landing it shows wheel, starting apu, it shows the apu page. etc. etc.

well my aircraft stopped doing it. it will stay on doors page, i wont get the takeoff checklist on the ecam either. once airborne, it does switch to cruise page.. and i think its fine until shutdown.

yeah worked fine for several flights then just stopped.

i do save p3d scenario at end of a flight, and load that scenario at a later time to continue.. could that be related?

Yes it could, and pressurization readings are odd sometimes. Only if starting flight from saved situations.

ok, so another question. why doesn't the fms clear out after i land and stop and shutdown? the last flight i did this morning i'm sitting there parked with engines off and the missed approach is still showing after 5 minutes. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/12/2019 at 2:55 AM, kvuo75 said:

ok, so another question. why doesn't the fms clear out after i land and stop and shutdown? the last flight i did this morning i'm sitting there parked with engines off and the missed approach is still showing after 5 minutes. 

Are you using the checklist function?

no i have checklist and all that turned off

up until that last flight the fms resets automatically every time and i would get a printout of the landing, etc.

Archived