vor 52 Minuten, magna91 sagte:

Operating System: Windows 10
Simulator version:
Prepar3d v4.4
Airbus version: 1.2.4.0
Add-ons in use:
Active Sky, ProAtcX, Traffic Global, Orbx,

System specs:
Ryzen 5 2600x, 16gb Ram 2666 MHz, SSD M2 nvme, RX580.

Description of the issue:
After the TOD in controlled downward , the V/S goes like crazy up to 4000 feet/min. It must intervene with the control of the V/S manual, In the previous version this type of problem had been solved

Are you able to reproduce the issue? If so, what are the exact steps you are taking for this issue to happen?

It occurs in every flight. When I go to enter the final descent altitude, in managed descent.

I have exactly the same issue. After updating to 1.2.4.0 the Airbus is now unflyable. Whether I fly Managed Speed or manual Speed, a short time after turning the AP/AT on, the aircraft starts a rapid climb. Clearing the AFloor and flying manually for a while, then engaging AP and AT again just repeats the issue. 

I did reboot after updating to 1.2.4.0.

I use Win7 64Bit, P3DV.4.4, Active Sky, I5 4.0 GHz, 1080 8GB, 32 GB RAM

I had the issue before, but then manual speed flying worked ok. 

For those still having tjis issue, I would uninstall the Airbus, manually remove any leftover Airbus A318-A319 or Airbus A320-A321 folders (don't remove the General or Updater folders)  reboot, reinstall, reboot, and do a test flight. Be sure to disable computer security before running the installer and run the installer as Admin.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, Snorre said:

I will give it a try. Do you want logs from a flight with the issue?

Yes please, Snorre. Any log file helps. Best is to zip the whole Data folder and send it to us. :)

Unfortunately, a complete uninstall and reinstall did not help at all, rebooting as described above. Immediately following the call Gear is up, the aircraft pitched up to a 5400 ft/min climb. Switching AP/AT of, leveling off and then going to manual Speed repeats the issue: switching AT/AP on results in the 5200 ft/min climb.

Data_folder_after reinstall.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Snorre,

Having a further look into your issue, I don't think it is related to managed speed, especially since the issue seems to happen also in selected speed. To keep the forum organized, could you please open a new thread for this issue and send both log files on that thread. This way we can better follow this issue.

Also, on the new thread, could you include pictures of your PFD and FCU, so we can see what flight modes you are using.

Hm,

when trying to do one more flight to document the issue properly the aircraft worked as it should. I have no idea why it happened before or why it did not happen again.

I will keep the data-files and do some more flights to see if the issue returns. If so, I'll open a new thread.

So far, thanks for your help!

• Deputy Sheriffs
56 minutes ago, Snorre said:

Hm,

when trying to do one more flight to document the issue properly the aircraft worked as it should. I have no idea why it happened before or why it did not happen again.

I will keep the data-files and do some more flights to see if the issue returns. If so, I'll open a new thread.

So far, thanks for your help!

I split posts regarding this issue from the managed speed issue thread. So lets continue with this issue on this thread.

I was just able to recreate described behaviour by not selecting altitude into managed mode before takeoff. We got another report for similar issue through our support ticket system with some pictures from PFD which gave us a little clue where to look from. So let me know if you had altitude in managed mode when it happened (dot next to the altitude readout on FCU).

That was probably the reason. I could just reproduce both behaviors: Pitch up with no Dot, smooth climb with managed mode selected. So that may have been it, even so I was pretty sure I selected managed mode....

Hi 

Today , I visited here before buying A320 professional 

I want to share my case of pitch up with PMDG NGX737 

but the situation is a little different , usually it happened  when aircraft is descending 

I  issued this to PMDG team and  got answered that just delete FSUIPC 

At first , I couldn't believe and didn't want remove it 

However , it works for me.. After removing FSUIPC , No more abnormal pitch up happened 

I am not sure FSUIPC makes this but If you don't mind , just give it a try..

Here is the PMDG737 nose up  video

https://youtu.be/QX5Yvjm-dpg

I have naver pulled up the yoke , but the yoke was pulled suddenly and released VNAV with pitch up

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

In real life, Managed climb mode arms automatically after PERF page has been completed and there is a FPLN and weights entered.

Part of the callouts when the takeoff briefing begins is calling what is showing in the FCU. Dashes Dot(for speed window) Dashes Dot (for lateral control) HDG/VS (as opposed to TRK/FPA)

23000ft(could read any other altitude) Dot(this is the dot called for an armed managed climb) Dashes (VS should not display anything.

So basically it should NOT be necessary to PRESS the alt knob to arm managed climb mode in the first place. This should arm by itself after all parameters are entered in FMGC and ALT window read above 100ft.

Regards

Alfredo

Archived