Many white small blinking pixels ?

copilot767

I know its something to do with p3d and not the airbus...

But maybe someone knows the answer here...

When nighttime seems to start and I flying around -- I see small white dots ( pixels) blinking from the terrain - can also see them different places in cockpit..

In the beginning the pixels from ground, I thought iy was driving cars- but not..

Anyone seen this--- Maybe the AA setting or something else...

Chris from Denmark

19 minutes ago, copilot767 said:

I know its something to do with p3d and not the airbus...

But maybe someone knows the answer here...

When nighttime seems to start and I flying around -- I see small white dots ( pixels) blinking from the terrain - can also see them different places in cockpit..

In the beginning the pixels from ground, I thought iy was driving cars- but not..

Anyone seen this--- Maybe the AA setting or something else...

Chris from Denmark

Try resetting your Display setting in P3D (there is a button for it), and then launch the sim without increasing any of your settings and see if that resolves it.

If that doesn't resolve things, please post your complete system specs and screen shots of your Display, Lighting and World settings as well as listing any global addons you have installed (ORBX Global, Vector, ORBX Regional, etc.).

Did som playing around and observations and discovered something.

In FlyTampa Copenhagen a lot of white pixels with Texture filtering set to Anisotropic x 16 , then I reduced to TRILINEAR and many of them almost disappered.

Then went to Vidan design Billund - even  set  to Anisotropic x 16 - See no Pixels..

So think it must be something how the scenerys is made.. And nothing to do about it... 

Please login to display this image.

Archived