Timing of next experimental release with GSX fixes?

I was wondering when the next experimental release with the GSX boarding and cargo fixes might be released. I believe I read on this forum the issue has been solved and will be released with the next experimental release. I am looking to give a large demonstration of the A320 to a group of pilots and would like to also show off the GSX capabilities without all the workarounds to make it work.

Anyway I understand you are probably working on several things simultaneously and must test the release changes but I am still curious if it’s on the order of days or weeks before the release.

Thanks in advance

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 1:25 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Should be next week.

Mathijs,

Maybe this week, if not I will give my club demo without the update to GSX.

Not trying to be a pain just trying to plan a big demo with your product.

Joe

On 5/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I think tomorrow morning....

Thanks for getting this fix out.

As far as I can tell the GSX functions all work now as they should.

The more I fly your A320 Pro the more I come to like it. My neighbor, an ex airbus pilot was blown away with the sim and wishes he had access to something like this years ago when he was a pilot. It’s great to watch him interact with your sim as though he had real souls on board.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Joe

Archived