EDDF

Hello,

I still have a parking system problem with this particular scenery. As one can see in the screenshots, from the VC perspective the A320 I've flown, is in the perfect spot. However as soon as I switch the cam outside you can see that's obviously not the case, and on top of that, it's not 5cm. 
All software used is installed in the most current version, the sim is P3DV4.5. ALL other sceneries from ANY developer work fine except EDDF.

This problem is not limited to this single stand instead this issue seems to affect a variety of positions, while remote or at the gate does not matter.

How can I solve this issue?

Please login to display this image.

EDIT: The GSX marshaller, unfortunately not visible anymore as he despawned, seemed to show the correct spot as he was indicating, while I was standing at this very moment, to pull further into the stand. So that means that GSX was able to locate a, more or less precise, stop spot.

• Developer

This type of dockingsystems is only a visual system based on optical relations. It is simple not possible (within the cost span) to make such a system as exact as need for any position and with any type of Aircraft.

The digital systems (like Safegate) can be define a clear stoppoint related to the position and sill stop the aircraft there, regardless the view to the system. So it is easier to handle based on the simple FS Systems.

In a future Update the old visualsystems will anyway replaced by the new Safegate systems, as they are in replacement in real too.

OKay, so in other words; they are basically useless?

And the Issue regarding the Safegates? (NOT the one from above) they still point me in the wrong spot. 

Example: STOP to early or correct left when on the centerline.

Archived