Is REX Enviroment Force or Sky force a product for me?

Amirco

Hi, i search a software, wich upgrades my sim in the Graphics, the Shaders, the enviroment, my "feeling" at the flight, the feeling at the landing or take off if you See in the night the lights and they looking real, wich upgrades the lighting, the sky, the colors at a sunset and these things, will be Enviroment Force my perfect software, wich i should buy?

Or sky force 3d will be better at this points?

(I've got AS16 already, so that force Enviroment don't have a weather engine doesn't matter.)

I have Sky Force as well as ActiveSky/ASCA/Evntex and I have done a very serious number of comparisons.  At present wild horses couldn't drag me away from using ActiveSky/ASCA/Evntex, but I continue to evaluate Sky Force when updates are released.  Something else to consider are the new products coming out from HiFi later this year (I can't say anything else about that, but you can get some info on the HiFi website Development News section).

My very best wishes to you!

So all they pictures, the good looking p3d(Night Lighting, Water, Clouds, Colors, Enviroment Sunset), u get just with enviroment force, because if yes, then it would be much better than Sky Force, or not?

vor 17 Minuten, Amirco sagte:

Yes but, i just want to know, to should buy Sky Force or wait till tomorrow, to buy Enviroment Force?

SkyForce and EnvironmentForce are two completely different products, there is now way of comparing them!

You can use one without the other but if you combine them they will unite to a powerful addon. The weather engine of SkyForce has still it limitations compared to ActiveSky but with the coming free "WeatherForce" upgrade i guess AS may be obsolete.

Archived