To big static aircrafts in EKVG

I just want to show you this picture from Faroe airport  (EKVG). I just parked this plane in the middle  (Airbus 319) between this big planes. This airport is not big enough for this big planes to land  or take off (except they are almost empty) so this is unrealistic. I know this has something to do with X-plane but if it is not possible to make these static aircraft smaller then is it possible to disable these static airplane all together?

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your feedback. The main gates are assigned to FLI (Atlantic Airways) and appropriate aircraft sizes. If XP finds matching aircrafts installed, they will be displayed. Otherwise, XP makes a random selection, which is not always as we would desire it, even when the gates are properly configured. In such a case, I'd like to suggest to simply deactivate "Draw parked aircrafts " in the XP settings, and the static aircrafts will disappear.

@Heinz Flichtbeil Maybe an idea to move this thread into the Maps2XPlane-Addons section of the forum?

Archived