Quito SEQM

bsal

Hello just loaded up my navdatapro charts for SEQM and some of them will not load, the blue 'download cog' shows downloading for a second then the chart is just blank, it's namely the AFC, AGC, SIDS 1A RWY36, SID RWY18, SID Southwest RWY36, RNAV STAR 18 and a few more that won't type out. Some of the other charts at SEQM are loading.

Could someone check to see if it's just a problem on my end?

Regards

Brian

Just did a flight to Guayaquil SEGU and most of the charts are also blank for this airport, possibly more airports with the same issue.

I have also experienced this issue with several airports in the UAE, almost none of the charts load for OMDB, OMAA, OMFJ, OMRK. I have tried both the Windows app, as well as the web app on firefox

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is still under investigation. Some charts have been fixed (none of the above mentioned ones), the rest will follow, but most likely not before Thursday due to the public holiday tomorrow.

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, rafimai said:

Same issue with many many Airports ... like ELLX STAR charts.

All working here. But as said prolem will be solved. So if they are still not working on your side it is something different out of Aerosofts control. Maybe you should clear your browser cache.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived