Sometimes no loading

GaryMcCl

I posted this on Avsim but got no reply. Its to do with my MCDU4 loading pax and cargo - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. You can see GSX doing a load of you do it through that, but I don't know if they're just graphics or not (for the pax and cargo). 

From Avsim :

Hi. I have the Aerosoft Airbus and I'm working with it with GSX. I've found that they have small problems when I'm boarding the cargo and people, and the values in the MCDU4. There are times if I just use the GSX menu, it all works, but times, like in the attached, where it doesn't - and I end up not being able to load anything BUT fuel. (GSX shows people and cargo running, but the MCDU4 remain at 0).

So, I've tried using the buttons in the MCDU4 to board passengers, and got nothing - same with the GSX request.

A video showing it not working: https://photos.app.goo.gl/du3XRB27bPr1qBu5A

I'd appreciate it is someone could get back to me and let me know how to get the aircraft showing the figures properly...

If just like to see the figures fight to be honest. 

Thanks, Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gary, if you use the search function then you will see that there also some other users experiencing the same problems. But something generally: If you use the GSX menu for boarding pax and cargo loading then the 2 "internal" MCDU3 functions LSK1 + 2R are blocked. In the meantime we found the rootcase for the other issues you mentioned and those should be solved with the next experimental update.....

Regards,

Rolf

I know there is a MCDU3, but I didn't realise it was any different to MCDU2? 

I don't really understand the following :

13 hours ago, Hanse said:

the 2 "internal" MCDU3 functions LSK1 + 2R are blocked

what does that mean? 

Is there a time when I should use MCDU3 instead of MCDU2? 

Thanks! I really love your product! 

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gary, previoulsy e.g. before we introduced the "Professional" version the MCDU2 was the settings MCDU and on the right side of the pedestal. But with the introduction of the "professional" version the former MCDU2 now also became a "real" MCDU like the one on the left side (to be used with CFD) and so the settings MCDU became MCDU3 to be opened using SHIFT+4.

You can only use one system for boarding and loading e.g. GSX or the MCDU3 "internal" one. If you use the GSX menu #4 p.e. for boarding pax then the MCDU3 "internal" boarding function (normally to be started using LSK1R) automatically is blocked......

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived