Update 1.2.4

Hi All,

Had a late one last night upgrading to 4.5 and the bus to 1.2.4. As i did scenery update too it was a late one :)

I was interested in quickly testing GSX2 integration as I recently added GSX2 to my sim. Never used it until recently when I bought GSX2 + expansion.

I would like to comment that from a short preparation that I did, I feel you have got this right and my reason for this is i feel in control i.e. I can begin boarding when I want and of course I still have the the menus ready to load quickly. Same comments apply to fuel loading.

Looking forward to the weekend as rain is forecast where I live in the UK.... so taking a TCX 321 to a holiday destination looks likely :)

I also took the opportunity to re-read the manual and forgot that the printer does more than just print data relating to my bodged landing attempts - I will make more use of the printer.

Thanks for reading and for buses!

- Carl

Good news Carl!

I also spent this week wiping, re-installing and configuring the whole lot onto 4.5.

A few test flights in and everything seems OK...

I'll do a couple of full flights over the weekend and see which add-ons play nice with each other!

Dave.

Archived