CTD with latest update and P3d 4.5

kiwi55

Actually this problem developed for me about 3 weeks ago. Tried re installs of P3D and A320. After about 15 seconds of loading the A320 crashed out of P3D.

After much testing and reading forums I have found Raas is causing the problem. After uninstalling Raas  problem has disappeared.

Dave J

I have never been able to install RASS, if I do the sim p3d will not start at all , this has been the case since the release of Airbus professional. I just live with out RASS

Derek

It used to work on my system but somewhere back 2 or 3 weeks something happened. Who knows what, I am just saying the worry is not worth the gain for me.

Dave J

• Aerosoft

But again, what do you expect a RAAS to do that this one does not do? You say it does not do a lot for the Bus and suggest we should drop it.  I do not understand why.

Off course it is your decision, however  it caused me lots of strife and probably others as well. You offer the option not to install it, so maybe notice to state it could cause problems is sufficient. If it worked for me I would use it. I have both brands of airbuses. I prefer the Aerosoft product because of all the bells and whistles. Raas is one of the bells. They both fly well currently and have both have had their problems for me.

Dave J

Archived