Airbus Upgrade Service not avail because of the sale

Dennis Etienne Ratzel

Hello,

I would like to use the upgrade service for buying the new airbus A320 professional. I can't use my Serial number of the older Airbus X because the Professional version is in the sale now. Can anyone help me? Sale is 20% and the upgrade service would be 50% for me.

Thanks for your reply.

Greetings
Dennis

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately the shop system does not allow the combination of various discounts. So you simply have to wait until the Sale is over.

BTW which version of the Airbus exactly do you own. The very very old Airbus X does not apply for an upgrade:

- Airbus X -> no upgrade

- Airbus X Extended -> no upgrade

- Airbus A31x/32x -> upgrade possible

34 minutes ago, Dennis Etienne Ratzel said:

Why is it not possible to remove the sale % and add the % of the upgrade service?!

As Otto said, the shop does not support a combination of different discounts. Just wait until the sale is over, then you can use your key again for the upgrade.

44 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Unfortunately the shop system does not allow the combination of various discounts. So you simply have to wait until the Sale is over.

Of course I understand that but I have still no idea why there is no simply button to unclick the sale % and add the 50% from the upgrade service to the normal, not sale price or anything like that. Makes absolutely no sense for me. Now I have to wait until the sale is over although I could get the upgrade price. Not really customer friendly in my view.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As said, the shopsystem doesnt allow it and as it come not from Aerosoft, it will not be changed in the foreseeable future.

Archived