updated a320 professional, now third mcdu is blank

triage90

Hey guys, i just updated to the new version of the a320 professional, and now when i load in, the third mcdu is just blank. I am unable to navigate to make it cold and dark, add fuel etc. Any idea whats wrong? 

If i have to reinstall, how do i 100% make sure it is uninstalled before reinstalling? Sorry for noob question im coming from xplane 11. 

Did you reboot after installing?  I'm asking because we've answered this several times over here in the forums and it's always been the solution.  If that doesn't solve things, did you disable your computer security and run the installer as Admin?  Also, did you uninstall and manually remove any remaining Airbus folders and then reboot before installing the new version?  All of these things can help resolve this issues you've experienced.

Let us know how you make out?

On 4/22/2019 at 5:19 PM, triage90 said:

If i have to reinstall, how do i 100% make sure it is uninstalled before reinstalling? Sorry for noob question im coming from xplane 11. 

I apologize for not answering your second question my friend... I initially answered via my phone and I missed it!

I also sympathize for switching sims!

Normally our uninstaller will completely remove the Airbus Pro, but that can be affected by a customer's Windows settings and even computer security software.  One of the terrific benefits of P3Dv4 is that our product (and many more) install to the Documents folder instead of many different Windows and P3D folders.  To ensure the Airbus is fully uninstalled, simply uninstall and then check the Documents\Aerosoft folder to ensure that the sub-folder for the Airbus Professional has been removed.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I am an idiot. I accidentally re installed it into my directory for p3d -_-. I fly both, i love x plane and p3d equally!.

Now i have 2 separate issues you may be able to help with i hope, if not i may have to email aerosoft. 

1. I installed the delta livery for the a320, but now i have no sounds for switches, copilot etc, (only happens on the delta, the stock jbu and united liveries work fine. 

2. I am in the checklist i am using a brand new logitech yoke and when i get to move sidestick full up it does not register. I have re calibrated 5 times so far, and no luck. Maybe it is an issue with this new update?  on the lower screen i can see my ailerons moving, i can see my rudder moving, but when i pull up and down i do not see the elev moving. Now i have been flying without the checklist so yes i can confirm, up and down pitch is indeed working on my yoke lol 

sorry for late reply, for some reason i did not get an email saying there were replies. 

Archived