Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Jump to content
shane25

Problem loading a saved flight

Recommended Posts

With version 1.2.4, I can only load a saved flight(that starts correctly) if I restart p3d. 

I have tried switching to the default F22 before loading the saved flight.

I'm om p3d v 4.5. A320 Easyjet.

Can anyone please confirm if this problem exists with their setup.

The flight loads but is does not respond to any commands- keyboard, mouse or joystick.

The newspaper and coffee keep appearing and disappearing.

Kind regards

Shane

 

airbus load saved flt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, shane25 said:

With version 1.2.4, I can only load a saved flight(that starts correctly) if I restart p3d. 

I have tried switching to the default F22 before loading the saved flight.

I'm om p3d v 4.5. A320 Easyjet.

Can anyone please confirm if this problem exists with their setup.

The flight loads but is does not respond to any commands- keyboard, mouse or joystick.

The newspaper and coffee keep appearing and disappearing.

Kind regards

Shane

 

airbus load saved flt.jpg

Same by me Shane,(in P3D v4.4) I think they are working on it

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys, sorry to hear you're having issues.

 

We changes a lot of files between the previous version and 1.2.4.0, and this means that saved flights from previous versions of the Airbus are not compatible with saved flights from past versions.

 

Do you think this is what you're seeing?  Or are you guys creating new saved flights in 1.2.4.0 and having problems reloading them?

 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Dave

I created new saved flights with 1.2.4

The saved flight will only work if i restart p3d.

That takes a while.

Kind regards

Shane

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, shane25 said:

Hello Dave

I created new saved flights with 1.2.4

The saved flight will only work if i restart p3d.

That takes a while.

Kind regards

Shane

 

Thanks Shane!  I'm completely tied up until late tomorrow afternoon (CST time/GMT-5), but I'll do some testing and report back here and let you know what I find (I never start with a saved flight as I fly all over North America and Europe, so it's been a while for me).

 

On another note, thank you SO VERY MUCH for all your time and the information! 

 

Best wishes my friend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/24/2019 at 12:37 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

 

Thanks Shane!  I'm completely tied up until late tomorrow afternoon (CST time/GMT-5), but I'll do some testing and report back here and let you know what I find (I never start with a saved flight as I fly all over North America and Europe, so it's been a while for me).

 

On another note, thank you SO VERY MUCH for all your time and the information! 

 

Best wishes my friend.

 

Hi,

 

i have your Airbus a320/321. It is good addon aircraft, but there is some errors. Simulator is Prepar3D4.

 

When i save my flight situation (Airbus is on the runway in Helsinki-Vantaa airport) as default and the state is TAKEOFF-STATE, sometimes engines are running and aircraft is ready to take-off. 

 

Sometimes again, when i choose default flight A321 on rubway (TAKEOFF-STATE), engine are not running and aircraft is cold and dark.

 

This happen random. At times engines are running, at times not running.

 

Can you make "hotfix" for this problem?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello shane25,

Sorry, it took a while for me to have a look into this issue. I just made a test and I can confirm the bug. I'll forward it on and add it on the bug list but unfortunately cannot give any estimate for a fix at this point in time. The current workaround seems to be indeed to restart your simulator and load the saved flight then.

 

---


Esa, it seems like that even though it is related to panel states it's a little bit different issue. Could you please open a new thread for that so that we can keep better track of all the issues being reported. Also, when opening that new thread please include a picture of the Aircraft State menu under 3rd MCDU when the issue is happening. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry it took me so long to respond, things have been crazy around here including my father suffering some serious medical issues last week and that kept me pretty wrapped up.

 

Though I am running a different version than the current release version (1.2.4.0), I tested this numerous times without any issues.  I'm wondering if you have Enable Panel Serialization selected in the P3D settings?   I do not have this enabled.

 

I tested in the Turn Around State (worked fine), then started up the engines and saved the flight and only Engine 1 started and I could not start engine 2.  Also the flight plan and flight information was empty.  Additionally, the graphics for the Pilot's Coffee, Phone, and Paper were constantly being loaded and and unloaded when I started from then Saved Takeoff State, even though the tray wasn't down (the graphics shouldn't have been loaded at all as I was short of the runway).

 

The errors I did find was that fuel loaded properly in the Load Fuel Section of MCDU#3, however the default fuel loaded in MCDU1/2 even though it was correct.  I also found that ZFW was not set in the MCDU INIT Page 2 even though the flight was saved with this value.  Also, Flaps and Trim in MCDU PERF was not recalled with the saved state.  Deploying and hiding the tray did not resolve this issue.

 

So it looks fine for the Ready to Start State, but a custom saved flight with the engines running was the one mucked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Dave for all your help.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Shane

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...