Load and Fuel

Chris1983

Hi,

i hope the question is ok under this topic. Since i have installed the latest stable version i have the problem that i can´t load Cargo over the Fuel and Load page anymore. The page seem a bit buggy to me. Fuel is flashin green durin boarding, Passengers not it is organge and cargo is alwas white with no function. After the landing the plane is not empty which means an a further flight i can´t board anymore because there are for example 210 persons from the last flight in the airplane. (The Doors are open)  Instant button works. It is in both Versions A319 and A320.

Best

Christian 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe you shold post some screenshots. Did you use the fuelplanner to setup pax, cargo and fuel? do you use GSX to laod the aircraft?

Hi,

I use GSX but i only use boarding function. Not fueling. I use the Aerosoft fuelplaner send it from there to the airplane and load it over the loadsheet function. Then I can refuel and start boarding but no cargo. This field is always white (The doors are open) . I have uninstalled the current stable version and installed the old stable version. There is the problem not. Then i have installed the current and the same problem. 

Best 

Christian 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I can not replicate this. So correct procedure woul look like this:
1. Open fuelplanner, choose e.g. the A318, set pax and cargo numbers, departure and destination airport, FL etc to calculate fuel, then "Generate Loadsheet"

2. Run P3D, choose an A318, load it in C&D or Turn Around state

3. open MCDU3 go the fuel/load page, INIT loadsheet; boarding and fuel should be green, cargo als green when cargo door opened, grayed out when closed.

Did you follow those steps?

Again, show a screenshot of the load/fuel page of the MCDU3

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

all done so. And here you can see all doors are opend. And the loading for cargo is white and doesn´t work if i click on it.

And here you can see during Boarding. Passengers doen´t blink green organge. Only Fuel. And cargo nothing

Best Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, currently there are known function / status problems in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu and we are already working on it. Hopefully the solution will be included in the next experimetal update.....

Regards,

Rolf

Seems like there are some issues with loading the plane.

1) Load plane in C&D

2) MCDU3 init loadsheet

3) Load with GSX

4) Everything looks good, numbers check out

5 ) After push back and starting engines -> GW shows 47.9 tons -> The plane is suddenly empty.

Is this a bug or is there some fancy way we are now supposed to load up the aircraft?

It would be nice if the instant button on the load & fuel page actually forced the desired values if GSX/whatever flakes out.

Archived