A3XX professionnel Cabin

Hi everyone ! I just bought the Airbus Pro and I have a little issue, it breaks my immersion :

Usually, during the taxi, we can hear the hostess make her safety demonstration, but for me, she doesn’t make her demonstration. But I hear when she says that the doors are closed, that we are cleared for takeoff etc... excepted for the safety demonstration, any idea ? Thanks ;) (I have uninstalled and installed the Airbus twice, my « cabin sound » are « on » and the volume is « 100% » thanks) oh and sorry too, I have another issue, but this time it’s a little bit boring, my plane will just turn into cold and dark at any moment, during taxi, before takeoff, after landing, and I really don’t know why, I verified the assigned buttons on my throttle, all seems to be absolutely normal 😂 and the cold and dark state isn’t my Default state, my default state is the turn around state, I don’t understand 😕 

Archived