Still trying to fly with checklist and copilot

I made a full fresh installation of version 1.2.4.0 and started a flight using checklist and co-pilot. The flight was the one in tutorial step-by-step LOWI-LFMN using the A320-232 IAE SHARK.
Problems (maybe):

(1) In MCDU3, LOAD and FUEL, PAX, the START BOARDING still does not blink when clicked;

(2) After the START CHECKLIST was done, after more than 5 minutes of the ADIRs were aligned (first picture bellow), after I have entered with the route  and just before to start the pushback, the PFD and ND were as shown in the second picture bellow;

(3) I gave up to keep trying. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 4 Stunden , LuisVargas sagte:

The flight was the one in tutorial step-by-step LOWI-LFMN using the A320-232 IAE SHARK.

Sorry, which version of the tutorial and for which Aerosoft model you are using this document? The tutorial flight for the Aerosoft Airbus Professional is from EDDF to EGLL.......

The probable problem (can be my mistake) that I reported in number 2 of the list shown in first post occurred after the completion of START CHECKLIST, that is, I had not yet programmed the route, which makes in my opinion the route irrelevant.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 16 Stunden , LuisVargas sagte:

I used the route LOWI-LFMN in "Volume 6 Step By Step Tutorial Rolf Fritze Version 06-01-09" for Airbus version 1.31(32 bits). 

I am confused: Why are you using this "old" tutorial for the 32bit version instead of the new updated version for the 64bit version if you are flying the Airbus Professional?

7 hours ago, Hanse said:

I am confused: Why are you using this "old" tutorial for the 32bit version instead of the new updated version for the 64bit version if you are flying the Airbus Professional?

I like this flight tutorial from LOWI to LFMN.

About the reported problem, It was my fault. Probably I forgot to click on 'ALIGN IRS' in INIT page the last time. You can close this topic.

Best regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should not use that tutorial flight LOWI-LFMN anymore because the NavData have been changed and also a lot of other things. This was the reason why we changed the tutorial flight.....

Archived