MCDU routing problem after update to 1.2.4.0

DrShadow

Hi all

I have updated just rightnow my busses to 1.2.4.0.

Now i cant connect routes in the mcdu propperly anymore.

As soon is i want to connect a short flight from LSZH to LSGG or LSZH to LOWW my whole routing dissapear.

I try to explain, as an example LSZH to LSGG in A319

Take off via RW28, WIL3V departure and in LSGG ILS22, as soon as i want to connect WIL with PETAL WP my routing in LSZH dissapears. 

Example in the picture. The same with LOWW.

Please login to display this image.

Here is my routing..

and now i'd like to connect WIL with PETAL, as a simple routing..

And now this happens. :(

Does anyone have an idea? (btw, new NDP is updated)

Thank you for your help :)

Cheers Pascal

yes, did new start.

And set fisr the buss to turn around.

And now i checked the A320, and it is the same.

This morning, with the experimental version, it was no problem.

I deinstalled the old version with the aerosoft deinstaller, installed the new one, did reboot and now it isnt working anymore.

1 hour ago, DrShadow said:

yes, did new start.

And set fisr the buss to turn around.

And now i checked the A320, and it is the same.

This morning, with the experimental version, it was no problem.

I deinstalled the old version with the aerosoft deinstaller, installed the new one, did reboot and now it isnt working anymore.

Remember to allow an aircraft state to fully complete loading before you switch to a different aircraft state.  Failing to do so can leave you with questionable results.

And now i noticed that the mcdu is constantly doing calculations altough i havn't inserted or changed anything

That is normal.  Remember, you're not looking at altitude restrictions in the FLT PLN page, what you see there are altitudes the aircraft will actually hit and are calculated based on many different dynamic variables.  The crossing restriction data is located in the Vertical Def sub-page.  It's far different than Boeings.

Best wishes.

Good morning Dave 

thank you for your help. 

Well i gave the bus several minutes to load, then did the checklist and then went to mcdu procedure. 

I try the whole thing today again.

If that doesnt help, i ll do a complete deinstallation, reinstallation. 

Ok, did the whole procedure again. 

Is not working, exactly the same mcdu situation as in the pictures. 

Then deinstalled the whole busses, installed them again as admin, reboot, loaded the newest airac, and nothing gas changed. 

I cant fly over easter:( 

(is there a possibility to download the earlier version from rhe busses?) 

7 hours ago, DrShadow said:

Ok, did the whole procedure again. 

Is not working, exactly the same mcdu situation as in the pictures. 

Then deinstalled the whole busses, installed them again as admin, reboot, loaded the newest airac, and nothing gas changed. 

I cant fly over easter:( 

(is there a possibility to download the earlier version from rhe busses?) 

I'll be back online in about 4 hours from now, if you're available, i can provide desktop support for you.

In the meantime, would you try using the earlier NAVDATA cycle and see if that helps?

Given its the weekend. I don't think I xan get the earlier version for you.

Let me see what I can do to help you on our system. My family will kill me, but I'd like you to be able to fly!

Hi Dave

Thats awsome! very kind of you. Yes i am here in 4 hours.

Ok i try to get the old cycle 1902, hope i can find it.

Also, please provide the complete route so I can check that?  In the meantime, please see if the folllwing route works for you.

By the way, we have discovered a bug that MIGHT be affecting this issue.  Please take a look at the following thread and see if there are any similarities to what you are experiencing?

Ok, i try

For try it is a very simple route actually just from departure point or SID to SID arrival point.

My exact route is:

LSZH28, WIL3V departure (LSZH28, KLO23, BREGO, ZH555, ZH551, WIL)   , to LSGG22( ILS) (PETAL, GG808, ISW40, LSG22)

This is the arrival:

As soon as i want to connect WIL with PETAL this happens:

The funy thing is, when i incert direct to (PETAL) it works!

With the route in the already mentioned problem , it is exactly the same! I am not able to incert FERDI, and if i do, it is not connected with the WP before.

If that issue was solved, please post the solution.  I am seeing the same routing issue with 1.2.4.0, took pictures too, but the show the same thing as above.

On 4/21/2019 at 2:36 PM, Mark Crabtree said:

If that issue was solved, please post the solution.  I am seeing the same routing issue with 1.2.4.0, took pictures too, but the show the same thing as above.

Our customer (and now my very good friend, he's a great guy!) just needed a little information on flight planning, navigation aides and the like.

There has been a confirmed bug (though I've never experienced it) for SOME waypoint designators that are the same in different parts of the world that caused a problem and our programmers (aka guys who don't know what a shovel is, drink far too much caffeine, and talk to computer screens all day every day as if expecting an answer back... lol) are looking at this.  Should you experience the same thing, just remove the offending waypoint from the flight plan and carry on.  I don't believe this was the same issue our DrShadow was having, though it might have impacted it indirectly.

I'm going to close this thread, but if you have a similar issue which isn't resolved by removing the offending waypoint, which has happened in real life as well, then please open another thread with the flight plan and what the issue is.

My very best wishes!

Archived