Please provide step by step details for installing version 1.2.4

It would be appreciated if more step by step details could be provided for a complete fresh install, I find the other post from today a bit vague.

I am planning on a complete fresh install from version 1.2.3.2 I have installed currently.

It appears we also need to install a new installer?

Thanks in advance

Joe

1. Uninstall the product from your windows settings -> add or remove programs
  2. (Suggested) delete the General folder and .cfg from Documents/Aerosoft folder
  3. Download and install the installer from your Aerosoft account

This worked for me. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, powayjoe said:

It would be appreciated if more step by step details could be provided for a complete fresh install, I find the other post from today a bit vague.

I am planning on a complete fresh install from version 1.2.3.2 I have installed currently.

It appears we also need to install a new installer?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Hello Joe,

Romano did explain it pretty well already. Here is one a bit more in detail just in case.

1) Uninstall previous version of the Airbus
2) Check for possible traces in Documents\Aerosoft\General folder and delete them
3) Restart PC (optional but recommended)
4) Disable antivirus (optional but highly recommended as well)
5) Run the new installer as administrator and install version 1.2.4.0
6) Restart PC

49 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

1.2.3.2 works perfect with GSX

1.2.4 Bording and Cargo are not working.

Frank

Please post support queries on the correct Support forum. This thread is about step-by-step installation for 1.2.4.0.

• Deputy Sheriffs
46 minutes ago, JackSwyr said:

Does this update require P3D 4.5?

For now it should work with 4.4 still. But we are always looking for ways to improve the product using the latest tools and therefore can only ensure the long term compatibility with the latest Prepar3D version.

3 minutes ago, Secondator said:

For now it should work with 4.4 still. But we are always looking for ways to improve the product using the latest tools and therefore can only ensure the long term compatibility with the latest Prepar3D version.

Thank you!

I haven’t been able to log into my account for 2 days to download the latest version installer, any news on what the problem is that seems to be lingering on.

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, powayjoe said:

I haven’t been able to log into my account for 2 days to download the latest version installer, any news on what the problem is that seems to be lingering on.

Joe

No problem here. Do you get any specific error message? Did you delete your browser cache and tried again?

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

No problem here. Do you get any specific error message? Did you delete your browser cache and tried again?

Problem solved and aircraft Updated !

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived