Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
amahran

APU Fuel Burn?

What's the APU fuel burn modeled to be? It seems awfully high, I'm estimating around 600-800 lbs/hr, but that seems unreasonably high, even for large jetliners.

Yes that is, but sadly at least in my manuals I can't find an actual figure to give you. I know it's around 100lbs/hr or so.

I looked into that and fixed it. Sorry that I didn't respond. I've been ill for two weeks.

When will we see that fix? Any idea yet?

Hans is ill at the moment. So it might take a while.

I'm back and alive. The next update will take a bit more time though. There are some other issues to tackle first (and none of them is easy to reproduce....)

If you need the exact number, our books show the APU as burning 260 pounds/hr burn.