Altimeter not set to STD with Checklist/Copilot

I have noticed that when passing the transition level, the copilot pulls the Altimeter knob and it moves and STD is indicated in the window above the knob.  However, the altimeter does not actually change until I use the mouse to pull the knob.  On descent everything appears to be correct.  version 1.2.4.6, however this has been occuring for a while now. Clean install performed at ver 1.2.3.5

3 hours ago, Mark Crabtree said:

I have noticed that when passing the transition level, the copilot pulls the Altimeter knob and it moves and STD is indicated in the window above the knob.  However, the altimeter does not actually change until I use the mouse to pull the knob.  On descent everything appears to be correct.  version 1.2.4.6, however this has been occuring for a while now. Clean install performed at ver 1.2.3.5

I said something very similar a little while back and i thought i may have pressed the B key by accident as a mate i was flying with said i was for example 400 feet above him on his ND but i was flying level at something like FL370 , i had to Recycle the QNH knob to get the correct reading , this was using the check list too and im starting to think i didnt press the B key during flight in the end .. see post below

maybe it could be linked ?

I thought the same thing at first, however I started paying attention to it and confirmed that the altimeter looks like it was set to standard but in it not until I use the mouse myself.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the report Mark! We are working to get the way QNH is now implemented reworked completely and make it separated and synced for the CFD. This means changes for the Single Pilot Operations as well and we'll make sure this gets addressed by then as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived