All have the same problem.

Addons used:

Aerosoft Airbus A320 Professional

PMDG 777

Chaseplane

ORBX Global, ORBX OpenLC Europe

UTlive for traffic

GSX

I tried most of the suggested solutions from recreating p3d.cfg to deleting shaders folders, clean install and trying the ClipMode solution in cameras.cfg

The problem appears in different parts of the apron when panning around views.

Thank you.

• Developer

Maybe there is no response, because nobody can reproduce the issue and so no tip for you?

Did you check that there is no other addon activ in this area, like other afcads changing the Altithude of the airport.

29 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Maybe there is no response, because nobody can reproduce the issue and so no tip for you?

Did you check that there is no other addon activ in this area, like other afcads changing the Altithude of the airport.

There are no other addons active in this area, I'm only using Aerosoft's Barcelona after a completely clean install of P3D V4.4 and tried with 4.5 too.

Anyways it seems that there is no cure at the moment.

Thank you @OPabst

• Developer

Which graphiccard you have? Did you use a uptodate driver?

The scenery has a flatted terrain below with a groundlayout based on the SDK of P3D, where flickering should not be possible (no Z-Write). When it happens anyway, the flatten is overroled or the graphic system don‘t do what it should do.

7 hours ago, OPabst said:

Which graphiccard you have? Did you use a uptodate driver?

The scenery has a flatted terrain below with a groundlayout based on the SDK of P3D, where flickering should not be possible (no Z-Write). When it happens anyway, the flatten is overroled or the graphic system don‘t do what it should do.

I have 2x EVGA GTX 980 SC's... and they're on stock clocks..I don't have auto update enabled..I'm currently using 419.67 driver

I tried without SLI enabled nothing changed. I'll record a video from my simulator later on tomorrow.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you also use ORBX Vector?

Can you search inside the ORBX folder for any file containing LEBL in the name and deactivate the related files if found.

32 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Do you also use ORBX Vector?

Can you search inside the ORBX folder for any file containing LEBL in the name and deactivate the related files if found.

I don't have ORBX Vector..let check the ORBX folder and i'll get back to you.

I just checked the ORBX folder, there is no files containing LEBL in the file name, the only files containing LEBl are in the aerosoft directory

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, emsss78 said:

I just checked the ORBX folder, there is no files containing LEBL in the file name, the only files containing LEBl are in the aerosoft directory

Hm, have you tried to uninstall chaseplane? Sometimes this camera tools have strange effects. Just an idea to identify the problem.

43 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Hm, have you tried to uninstall chaseplane? Sometimes this camera tools have strange effects. Just an idea to identify the problem.

I thought of that...i'll do that when I get back from work and report back.

So I disabled chaseplane but that didn't fix it. I've played around with ClipMode=Normal and figured out the entry which fixed the Flickering

Please login to display this image.

But then another problem occurred which is missing textures such as in the images below

In the End, I'm still not sure whether it's chaseplane that's causing this problem or not coz it only happens with some airports, London Heathrow works perfectly.

Archived