EDDF MegaAirport v2.0 Prof. for P3Dv4

Juergen2

Hi,

I just purchased this scenery addon and looking for a installation instruction.

Are instructions available to properly install it into P3Dv4.5??

Thanks

P.S. I would like to avoid potential problems

Otto

NO! This would be my first try.

I also have ORBX Global Base, Global Vector, Open LC Europe, GSX 2 and UT2. Any problems/cautions with any of these addons?

If you know of either a video or a write up, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm currently running it on P3Dv4.4 (no 4.5 cause of fps issues meanwhile confirmed by LM) and have also FTX Global, vector, openLC EU, GES, GSX standard, no UT2 and it runs fine. Regarding FTX, there are options in the configurator for EDDF. So I wold not expect any problems.

What you should do in general, not only for EDDF:

-- create a folder outside the P3D folder and name it something like ...\P3D Addons

-- when you run the installer are being asked where to install EDDF point him to this folder

-- this applies to any scenery/aircraft addon supporting the new installation methode for P3D; big advantage is that in case you have to reinstall P3D you do not need to reinstall those addons

Otto,

Will it create FPS problems with P3Dv4.5 or does version 4.5 have inherent FPS problems, which are confirmed by LM?

There is a folder, created by P3D named "Prepard3Dv4 Add-ons. It is located in the Documents folder on my C-drive. It contains: FsDream Team Addon Manager,  Orbx ObjectFlow2 and utlive. Would this folder qualify for "a folder outside the P3D folder"?

Thanks again

• Deputy Sheriffs

16 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

or does version 4.5 have inherent FPS problems, which are confirmed by LM? 

yes

16 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

There is a folder, created by P3D named "Prepard3Dv4 Add-ons. It is located in the Documents folder on my C-drive. It contains: FsDream Team Addon Manager,  Orbx ObjectFlow2 and utlive. Would this folder qualify for "a folder outside the P3D folder"?

yes

I personally did not use this folder (other then it is automatically used by certain addons) as I have a dedicated SSD where I put all my simming stuff on.

Personally, I upgraded to 4.5 and so far I have the same FRAMES (Fluid) I had in 4.4 in the Scenerys photographic

The only addon that has published that I know and I use is Active Sky P3Dv4, I also have REX Texture Direct with Soft Cluds 4.17.2017.0818 all to HIGH, Scenerys FlightBeam GSX2 FSDG FsDreamTeam Drzewiecki FlyTampa MK-Studios……..

Ok, so I tried the installation and got as far as "Please insert your eMail-Address and the registration key, which you have received from the shop"

Where do I find the registration key??????

In the writing box it wants a SERIAL NUMBER - where do I get that from??????

I have all kinds of numbers, like document no, customer no, external ref. no, item nr, Art. nr, VAT nr, WEE reg. no, Registry no, order no, transaction no, however NO registration key or serial no.

Help

Thanks

2 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

Ok, so I tried the installation and got as far as "Please insert your eMail-Address and the registration key, which you have received from the shop"

Where do I find the registration key??????

In the writing box it wants a SERIAL NUMBER - where do I get that from??????

I have all kinds of numbers, like document no, customer no, external ref. no, item nr, Art. nr, VAT nr, WEE reg. no, Registry no, order no, transaction no, however NO registration key or serial no.

Help

Thanks

Go to your shop account, select instant downloads, find the product in the list of available downloads (which is where you would have downloaded the product before) and you'll see it right there.  We tried to put everything in one place to make it easy for our customers.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you buy at Aerosoft a download version and payment has been successful, you always get a confirmation email containing the serial which you also can always find in your shop account

When you buy a boxed product the serial number is part of the box. So take care not to get it lost, as there is no way to retrieve it!

Sorry to correct you, but I printed all e-mails and there was NO serial number.

I think in general a short readme file in the download would eliminate all these questions I had, in particular the install procedure.

But thanks for help

BTW, I just installed it to my "Prepard3Dv4 Add-ons" folder and it installed ok.

Now I'll have to test it.

Juergen,

You are correct, the serial number is not contained in the order confirmation but does inform you the details are on your account login:

"

Selected dispatch: Digital Download
After payment you will find the download file and the serial number in your account under the category "Instant downloads".

"

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived