Grouchy58

Where are the other planes?

Hello,

I purchased Schiphol mega Airport for FS2004. Scenery looks good, jetways, CitizenM, little cars and lights, but there are no other planes to be seen except mine (iFly 737). Can't find any other settings to tweak.

2019-04-15_17-59-30.jpg

to see "other planes" you need to activate AI traffic - as far as I remember there where no static planes in the FS2004 EHAM

This is from the main website here. This is how they advertise the product I purchased. How do I get AI traffic? I downloaded the file. Read somewhere the DL version is missing a portion the CD has....

ma-amsterdam-x-(6).jpg

And to get not just the standard AI traffic of your simulator with the standard AI traffic liveries you need an AI traffic add-on.

You are using FS2004, most likely for many years already. I am sure you know that no airport add-on comes with AI traffic. It just provides everything that is needed for the built-in simulator AI traffic or add-on AI traffic.

Again, thank you for the support. Attached images show my configuration and "Traffic" settings from the  EHAMTraffic.exe file. No other planes are visible except in the sky.

2019-04-19_8-13-10.jpg

2019-04-19_8-15-35.jpg

2019-04-19_8-15-51.jpg

I do not have any 2004 installation for reference but as you see ai traffic "in the air" there is some.

maybe the parking spots at the terminal are "airline coded" so the default planes will not park there.

did you have a look for some planes in "remote places" of the airport?