Where are the other planes?

Grouchy58

Hello,

I purchased Schiphol mega Airport for FS2004. Scenery looks good, jetways, CitizenM, little cars and lights, but there are no other planes to be seen except mine (iFly 737). Can't find any other settings to tweak.

Please login to display this image.

This is from the main website here. This is how they advertise the product I purchased. How do I get AI traffic? I downloaded the file. Read somewhere the DL version is missing a portion the CD has....

• Deputy Sheriffs

And to get not just the standard AI traffic of your simulator with the standard AI traffic liveries you need an AI traffic add-on.

You are using FS2004, most likely for many years already. I am sure you know that no airport add-on comes with AI traffic. It just provides everything that is needed for the built-in simulator AI traffic or add-on AI traffic.

Again, thank you for the support. Attached images show my configuration and "Traffic" settings from the  EHAMTraffic.exe file. No other planes are visible except in the sky.

I do not have any 2004 installation for reference but as you see ai traffic "in the air" there is some.

maybe the parking spots at the terminal are "airline coded" so the default planes will not park there.

did you have a look for some planes in "remote places" of the airport?

Zero airplanes. It's the add-on. When I go to any other airport, lots of planes at the gates, tarmac and runway. When I go to Schiphol with the scenery add-on, no other planes. 

Disabled, as in the attached image, all traffic returns. Enable EHAM, Amsterdam Schiphol, Priority 1, as in the attached image above, traffic disappears. I don't have any options to try.

looks like the AFCAD is the culprit - not really shure what it could be (strange behaviour).

If it's possible you could send me tha AFCAD file as I personal message - I'd try to have a look at it

Archived