Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Juergen2

Printer Function Description

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can find a description of the printer function in the Airbus Professional.

I checked volume 6 of the A318 but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can find a description of the printer function in the Airbus Professional.

I checked volume 6 of the A318 but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Volume 1 Page 20.

Volume 6 Page 55.

You can always search PDF file (Control-F) or you can search all the PDF files in a folder/directory by using Shift-Control-F.

Best wishes!

Dave,

Thanks for reply, but what aircraft manuals are you referring to (A318/319, A320/321 or the Professional Series)?

Thanks for help

3 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

Dave,

Thanks for reply, but what aircraft manuals are you referring to (A318/319, A320/321 or the Professional Series)?

Thanks for help

Yes sir, either the A318/A319 Professional or the A320/A321 Professional.

Best wishes.

Have a look at the folowing:

Thanks Guy's, I'll check it out tomorrow morning

Hi Hanse,

I checked the "short primer on the printer", but can NOT figure out how to get the FUEL REPORT. As per write-up: "...Select FUEL and PRINT to generate it".

Q: select FUEL - WHERE?

Q: select PRINT - Where?

The TAKEOFF REPORT printed fine.

Thanks for help

Hi,

I just answered my own questions: located in the AOC MENU!

Thanks

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.