NEW Scenery EDDF - Frankfort

Miguel_V

In The following image you can see that in the 17/08/17 I acquired said scenery of Frankfort

Please login to display this image.

Installed The information you leave is....

You can see that it is the same version, this one that they put on sale, with which I acquired almost 2 years ago and it was already for PREPAR3D V4

The surprise has been today on my part to see how NOVELTY the SCENERY

What's the difference with what's installed with the NEW One?

• Developer

There is no new Professional Version for P3D existing, that is the same as the old one.

Maybe someone select the wrong product as new. There is a new Version for xPlane.

So ignore that.

As far as I am aware the box version is new. Previously this scenery was only available as a download, now you can get a box as well.

4 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

As far as I am aware the box version is new. Previously this scenery was only available as a download, now you can get a box as well. 

Which of the two answers is correct, yours or OPabst? Well now the users of XP11 can create doubts like my yesterday.

Because the IMAGES and the text that you expose, if I created a confusion, imagine the rest of users, the IMAGE and text DOES NOT say that you say here, there is a very popular phrase that says, AN IMAGE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN a THOUSAND WORDS.

I Have looked at XP and does not appear such a new scenario.

Miguel, Oliver said there was a new version of Frankfurt for X-Plane release. I said there's a box version of Frankfurt for P3Dv4 released. Both are correct and not in any contrast to each other.

Your picture highlights Frankfurt for P3Dv4. And indeed, there is a box version released, which is new (there was no box previously). Therefore the productpage is correct, a new product is released.

The box contains the same version as the downloadversion.

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Miguel, Oliver said there was a new version of Frankfurt for X-Plane release. I said there's a box version of Frankfurt for P3Dv4 released. Both are correct and not in any contrast to each other.

Your picture highlights Frankfurt for P3Dv4. And indeed, there is a box version released, which is new (there was no box previously). Therefore the productpage is correct, a new product is released.

The box contains the same version as the downloadversion.

By me can close the THREAD, after the explanations given me have clarified the doubts that came to me yesterday.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived