Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

Bonaire for preparv4.4

Hi all I had purchased bonaire for fsx a while ago as i am now using preparv4 and am no longer using FSX is bonaire coming for preparv4.4 I hope it is because if not I have totally wasted money on this scenery  that i can no longer use as I am not using  FSX anymore thanks hope I get a response.

Edwin

I don't think a P3Dv4 native version is planned, but on my personal computer the P3Dv3 version, which is included in your FSX purchase, runs fine in P3Dv4 when manually added to the scenery library. Please note however that you add it at your own risk, there is no support given.

And as you bought an FSX add-on for FSX I do not think you can say you wasted your money.