A320 too Slow descend

Flo281

Hello,

i have a problem with the a320. When i‘m starting the descend the Aircraft slows down as Long as the A320 Comes into Stall Themen it is acceleraring. When i set the speed manual it is descending constant  with 1000ft per Minute. I can see the green point which shows the path, but the plane isnt following. I have to set the descend rate and the Speed in the approach manual now.

That sounds like the Managed Speed Issue, and that thread is the best to report these issues.

Interesting that you've only started to experience that lately after 100 flights.  Can you pinpoint anything different between the past flights and your last one?

Good afternoon! I have the same problem. A321. After the start of the T/D, aircraft is reduced to no more than 1000 feet p/m, the speed drops to stall. Saves only manually enter the speed and speed of descend. If do not touch anything and do not enter the height of the descent, the plane will slow down to stall. Tell me what could be the problem? Installed Ezdok, Prepar3D v4.3, Airbus Prof.v1.2.3.0.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. Update your P3D to v4.4

2. Update the Airbus to the latest version 1.2.3.6 via the ASUpdater

Report back.

Gentlemen,

As I previously stated, this is a known issue for SOME (relatively speaking: a very few customers) and should be reported in the link I provided above.

Regarding the frame rates, this is purely something on your system (settings, shaders, hardware, etc.) and should be addressed with Lockheed Martin via their forums. But I'm telling you that it's something on your system, and I am 100% convinced of that.

Since there is no correlation between why the Speed during Descent issue arose (because it's not the difference between P3D versions (we are 100% sure of that as well) I don't see any need to keep this thread open (since we already have an open thread for the Speed Issue), I intend to close this thread in 24 hours.

Best wishes!

Regarding the frame rate issue, it appears that the LM team has been able to reproduce but only if using higher P3D Graphics settings.  You can learn more about this by visting http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=133165&start=60  and read page 4 and on in their forums.  There is some good advice for those seeing an fps reduction!

Best wishes.

Archived