fuel amount has stopped when being loaded

GaryMcCl

I've loaded the a321 and the a319 since the last update  and there is a problem with what's on board.  GSX and the Aerosoft are fine loading the fuel and catering are too, but when i tell it to load passengers, the pax remains at 0 - even then pressing the  button in the Aerosoft , to load instant it makes no difference.

there is another odd thing in the GSX shows me the cargo being loaded, but not the pax. i wouldn't really mind that, but i would have thought this would have an impact on the weight.

so basically, on this screen, both cargo and pax remain at 0!

17 hours ago, GaryMcCl said:

I've loaded the a321 and the a319 since the last update  and there is a problem with what's on board.  GSX and the Aerosoft are fine loading the fuel and catering are too, but when i tell it to load passengers, the pax remains at 0 - even then pressing the  button in the Aerosoft , to load instant it makes no difference.

there is another odd thing in the GSX shows me the cargo being loaded, but not the pax. i wouldn't really mind that, but i would have thought this would have an impact on the weight.

so basically, on this screen, both cargo and pax remain at 0!

Which version did you update to?

Did you reboot your computer after installing the update?

On 4/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Which version did you update to?

Did you reboot your computer after installing the update?

I rebooted and got latest version (1.2.3.6). I've only done a couple of flights but they worked fine.

Gaz

Please login to display this image.

Archived