Just Cannot Get Airborne

Good day

Now I need some help please?

The only way that I am able to move this aircraft is via "Ready for Taxi" 

If I select any of the other options/channels the message in the R-EICAS shows R ENG BLEED CLSD and the left one also.

The only thing that I have not tried is starting the No1 engine first.

I watched about 9 YT videos and Googled some pages with diff scenarios in "asking" the question about starting from cold & dark.

Somewhere I am missing something :)

Any suggestions / help would be highly appreciated!

Regards

Richard E

G A

Sorry I also should have mentioned that, that was the last option that I followed.

And that was done after a complete reinstall and the only thing that I did not do was updated the Airac-file.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, so again: you worked through the tutotial, following exactly each step? If so, at which point of the tutorial does things not work as expected? Please explain in detail.

When I select the ENG - R botton and wait for N2 to reach 20% and then click the Engine #2 cutoff switch.

The N2 stops at around 24% and N1 climbs to 3.0. The throttle stays in the "Shut Off" position.

Prior to starting this procedure I have also set the "Landing elevation"   

When starting FSX I always start with the trike parked on the ramp.

I then select the aircraft option and then select the AS CRJ, but never see the "Aircraft Configuration Complete" message.

Only when I select Ready for Taxi do I see the A C Complete message.

Ok maybe I found where I was going wrong!

As per the Tutorial Flight:  Page 53, Section 9.

ENGINES the start sequence, the last sentence in the block says:

" To do so, press the red lock switches with the left mouse button to unlock and then advance the respective throttle lever to idle".

I admit that I only clicked the red lock switch and never ADVANCED the throttle into the idle position.

This I must admit is only due to the habit of flying the B-aircraft where on gets so use to only "opening" the fuel cut-off switch, and no need to "move" the throttle into a required position.

Big thank you for the prompt reply, and also to read tutorials during the day and not at night.

Regards

Richard E

Archived