[P3Dv4.5] 2 Issues with checklist/virtual copilot

Hello Aerosoft,

I know I am using the experimental channel but want to inform you about 2 issues occuring when doing a flight with the checklist and virtual copilot in v.1.2.3.6:

- In older versions the standard flaps/trim was taken over from the fuel planner; now it is empty

- I have changed transition altitude to 18.000. When at 18.000ft, the baro automatically goes to STD, but the copilot is still saying 'set baro reference captain'... If I press 'B' then, everything is OK

Can you please check?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just did a fligfht with this latest experimental version and did not see such issue.

- trim setting: are you sure that you have choosen the correct model in the fuelplanner (happens even sometimes to me that I forgot to choose te correct one)

- when using the PF + PM checklistfunction after the Baro Call it is set by the PF

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived