LPPS terrain issue

Romano Lara

Hello all.

Please see the screenshot attached.

I have ADE disabled for LPPS in my FTX Vector config. LPMA works just fine. Only this weird error in LPPS. Even with terrain mesh/resolution maxed.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Madeira and its surroundings is extremly complicated regarding mesh issue. The various issue (also regarding LPPS) and possible solutions ar being discussed here:

• 3 months later...

I have installed in P3Dv4 the Aerosoft Madeira X LPMA version 1.05a which also installed Porto Santo LPPS. Madeira scenery is just fine but the Porto Santo has terrible elevations.

Tried with files posted in the Forum and no success. Any help or ideas to give a try?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I have installed in P3Dv4 the Aerosoft Madeira X LPMA version 1.05a which also installed Porto Santo LPPS. Madeira scenery is just fine but the Porto Santo has terrible elevations.

Tried with files posted in the Forum and no success. Any help or ideas to give a try?

That is an AFCAD conflict.
You have to make sure that all files are deactivated like described in the second post of this topic:

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

That is an AFCAD conflict.
You have to make sure that all files are deactivated like described in the second post of this topic:

I found the following in that thread and the terrible elevation is resolved but still some elevation as per screenshot.

In FSX/P3D main/scenery/0502/scenery check if you have those files disabled/removed

APX43200.bgl

CVX4320.bgl

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

I found the following in that thread and the terrible elevation is resolved but still some elevation as per screenshot.

In FSX/P3D main/scenery/0502/scenery check if you have those files disabled/removed

APX43200.bgl

CVX4320.bgl

Great to hear.

and yes I know there is this step. It is discussed in the 1.05a topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived