P3Dv4.5

Timonier1955

Hello,

P3Dv4,5 is just released today.

Any idea about a new release of SimStarter to be compatible with this version ?

Many thanks for your further information.

best Regards

Marc

Will the current version of SimStarter work (however limited) with v4.5 or is the upcoming update required to work at all?

Haven't updated yet; SimStarter compatibility is one of the few add-ons I'm waiting on.

good evening

2 weeks to integrate the new version number? are you kidding?

even F1 for GTN750 just released a fix to recognize the new version.

so, happy easter to everyone and happy landings

• Developer

Gents looking back to the history of SIMstarter NG I did always my best to do everything on time. If you ask "when will it be ready for sure" - this answer has given.

Let me underline. SIMstarter NG is a Configuration Manager. I need to validate that nothing has changed. Not just setting a query to an upper version number...

...like some other Add-Ons can.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gents, please think a bit before demanding and complaining. Developers being part of the Beta-Team, have early access to new version and therefore it is easy for them to deliver an update within a few days.

Peter is not part of that Beta-Team and as he said he has to analyze the new version to make the necessary adjustments to his software. And reading the public changelog does not give you such details.

And another point: when you bought the software, it was compatible with the flightsimulator released at that time. You can not demand that this software will be compatible and free of charge with any flightsimulator update in the futrure. While some devs including Peter do so, there is no automatism.

Hello Otto,

I'm certainly not complaining !!

Please find the answer I'd received from your Aerosoft Customer Support on the 10th of April :

Hello Marc,
yes of course. Like with all previous P3Dv4 updates it will only take a short time until an updated SIMstarter version will become available.

BR
Marc

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

And there is nothing wrong in that answer, isn't it?

Hello Gentlemen's,

I think I've never wrote something is wrong !! OK !

I've only asked two questions and I've received the answer....that's it 🙂

BR

Marc

• Developer
vor 8 Stunden , Navigation sagte:

Busy at another job is fully understandable at least you’re honest. That being said I do miss Sim Starter so hopefully it will come soon thanks

Thanks for your understanding...

There has been send "some files" to "a short number of people - who could be called BETA Team" *lol*

Let's see...

Archived