LIMC: jetway disappears when zoom in

Freccia

Hi, the images you see below refer to Milan Malpensa Professional (LIMC) airport.

As you can see, the first image shows the front door without jetway, while the second image (zoom out) regularly shows the jetway.

Why does the jetway disappear when I zoom in?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Unzip the attached file into the Malpensa Professional Scenery Folder and replace the original one, that should fix the issue.

This fix is ONLY for the Professional Version used by default (Ctrl+J) with no optional SODE Jetways!

Milan Malpensa Pro Jetwayfix.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Oliver, at least in my installation there was no "original" LIMC_LIB-Jetways.BGL, there is only a LIMC_LIB-Jetways-SODE.BGL. So the fix doesnt work.

2 hours ago, OPabst said:

Unzip the attached file into the Malpensa Professional Scenery Folder and replace the original one, that should fix the issue.

Thanks for the Opbast file, I did as you suggested but unfortunately it doesn't work. Video here (the video goes a bit jerky - it depends on the recording program - but you see the problem).

I wanted to inform you that the file LIMC_LIB-Jetways.BGL did not exist in the scenery folder of the Milan Malpensa Professional airport. I noticed though that there is a LIMC_LIB-Jetways-SODE.BGL file (should I cancel it?).

EDIT: I noticed that it is not a problem of Aerosoft's Milan Malpensa Professional airport, but of all airports. At this point I think it's a problem with P3D v4.4.

• Developer

Yes, this fix is only for the default use of the Addon, not for the optional exiting SODE Jetways ! Have add the note above.

The SODE Jetway my need a change too, but I have to check that first.

Archived