MCDU not showing Aircraft state option

Hello Everyone,

I followed the instructions for the installation and I ran P3d as administrator and I don't have the aircraft state menu on the right MCDU. I cannot set cold and dark and check list.

Pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. I also installed the Simconnect that I found here in the forum a topic talking about it.

When I click on the top of the MCDU it pops up but it is dark and don't show anything. What I notice is that if I click on LKSn it actually excute the option. So if I click on the top left softkey it sets as cold and dark but it is hard to guess each option.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Billcastro,

Did you restart your PC after installing the Airbus? If not, please try that and see if that solves the issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the aircraft states and other options are managed via MCDU 3, which can be called by clicking the top ellipses of MCDU1 and 2, or can be called by SHIFT + 4.

There is no option menu for checklists, states, sounds etc in MCDU 1 or 2.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct.

And as always, it is mandatory to read the complete(!) documentaton that comes with the Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived