FLIGHT FROM EGLC TO EDDF WITCH A319-100 CFM

Miguel,

I'm not sure what you're trying to demonstrate, but in your video I noticed at least three things you might consider doing:

1. Always check for a Transition by selecting the Right Arrow Key.  This applies anytime you enter a SID or STAR.  It's helpful to have charts available to help you select the correct transition, especially for Approach (Runways)

2.  It's usually better to insert Approach information sometime between TOD and your Approach as weather conditions often change during a flight.

3. When entering the Cruise Altitude, I recommend you also entering the flight plan into ActiveSky and then check the AS Briefing page which will provide you with the winds and actual temp at cruise level.  This is far better than using the default -55 degrees.

I sincerely hope this is helpful to you my friend!

Best wishes.

Thank You for your recommendations, as you may have observed  "I'm Not very professional when FLYING " I will try to apply in the flights what it says in points 1 and 2, as far as the 3 long ago I realized it, because in some flights at the start of Prep Assets, when trying to load the winds, for the phase of SID and START Phase I have no problems, not all the scenery, in some if, in what if I have them is in Winds and Temperature CRUISing, I can not load until I get T/C I start the cruise.

Archived