Problem with PFPX folder and more

Hi, I have a couple of problems with PFPX:

1. I use Navigraph and, for how many attempts I have made, I cannot find the right folder to update AIRAC in PFPX. I have read that it should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData but inside this folder there is another folder with the name NavData and, inside it another and then another 'else. In short, the path is this: C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\NavData\NavData\NavData. It seems to me that something is wrong, because I absolutely can't update PFPX's AIRAC.
  2. I tried to uninstall PFPX but from the control panel I could not find the program and in the PFPX installation folder (F:\Programmi\Professional Flight Planner X) I did not find any unistall file.

Can you help me solve it please? I tried to make a new installation hoping that the program would give me an option to uninstall or correct the errors, but it didn't happen.

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Remove all of the additional Navdata sub-folders, these have been added by setting the AIRAC installer path incorrectly.

Which AIRAC install method are you trying to use ?

38 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Remove all of the additional Navdata sub-folders, these have been added by setting the AIRAC installer path incorrectly.

Hi srcooke, precisely what folders should I delete?

38 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Which AIRAC install method are you trying to use ?

I use Navigraph FMS Data Manager

Delete any Navdata SUB-FOLDER of C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData so only the one NavData entry remains

In the FMS Data Manager set the path for PFPX as C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data in Addon Mappings, save and download via the Addon List.

If you mean the method I use to import AIRAC in PFPX, usually when Navigraph updates AIRAC and I open PFPX afterwards, the program asked me if I wanted to update to the latest version of AIRAC.

But this time he doesn't ask me anything and if I try to update from Route Data> Route Database> select all> click update, always update to version 1607.

I am then very interested to understand why I cannot uninstall PFPX.

Ok, I will only leave C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData and I will insert this path into Navigraph. I will let you know.

12 minutes ago, srcooke said:

In the FMS Data Manager set the path for PFPX as C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data in Addon Mappings, save and download via the Addon List.

Ok, I did it (look at the picture).

Now the unusual problem of the lack of the unistaller remains.

58 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Maybe listed under Aerosoft in the control panel ?

No, I checked carefully, in the Control Panel> Programs and features I didn't find anything.

Archived