April's Screenshot Compition - "SOMETHING" - Turbo-Prop Driven

• Deputy Sheriffs

Most of you who somewhat know me OR "of me" know that I am a knucle-head for anything Turbo-Prop driven, so April's Screenshot theme  (still based on the - SOMETHING series) is just that "SOMETHING" - Turbo-Prop Driven.  As always creativity can play a big part in the decision making, but let's have some fun in posting our shots

Cruising Altitude of FL190:  Hot Start TBM 900

Please login to display this image.

Close up of KingAir 350 power lever assembly:  AirFoil Labs KA350

Taxing onto active runway - EGHI:  AirFoil Labs KA350

Departing EGHI - Positive Rate:  Gear Up:  AirFoil Labs KA350

Awaiting "Line Up and Wait" instructions:  Majestic Software Q400

Dusking Around the Seattle area:  Milviz Turbo otter

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

My favourite shot of my favourite 4 engined turboprop (F-27 being my fav 2 eng TP). One of the main reasons I fell in love with this bird is that on first seeing her cockpit I thought "What the f#*k is going on in here!" But as always the harder it is to learn something the more you love it it the end...... that's how I feel anyway.

To screenshot contest administrator Kroswynd, please please please do NOT NOT consider me for this month's contest as I already won one this year but I cannot resist your terrific idea for this month's theme called......"Turbo-Prop Driven"

I have no idea if Super Constellations are considered turbo prop or not.  If it is not, let me know and I will change screenshot

???????????????????   I did not know I am Kroswynd or otherwise I would have awarded myself the winning prize for screenshot contest EVERY MONTH  :)

:)  :)   :)   :)  

@nilo4  I did not say that. That was Kroswynd   :)

Regards,

Aharon

On 4/10/2019 at 2:26 AM, Aharon said:

To screenshot contest administrator Kroswynd, please please please do NOT NOT consider me for this month's contest as I already won one this year but I cannot resist your terrific idea for this month's theme called......"Turbo-Prop Driven"

I have no idea if Super Constellations are considered turbo prop or not.  If it is not, let me know and I will change screenshot

Connies are supercharged not turbos

8 hours ago, jeansy said:

Connies are supercharged not turbos

@jeansy

OH DARN  it is okay  I do not want to be eligible for this month's prize anyway.  Thanks for letting me know.  Is that you famous Matt from Australia that I know?

@kroswynd,

Do you want me to change screenshots to correct myself to meet your turboprop requirement even though I do NOT NOT want to win prize?

Regards,

Aharon

13 hours ago, Aharon said:

@jeansy

OH DARN  it is okay  I do not want to be eligible for this month's prize anyway.  Thanks for letting me know.  Is that you famous Matt from Australia that I know?

Matt from Australia, as in OZx, Hovercontrol and the Hangar, yes

Famous? far from it

Let me say it with a picture - my heart is beating for photorealistic landscapes in FSX:

In the North of Lyon, France (France VFR - Rhone-Alpes & Piper Cheyenne from Digital Aviation)

E-2C Hawkeye of the Flottille 4F Marine Nationale departing from RAAF Base Pearce in Perth, Australia.

Cheers,

Hello gentlemen,

it's spring again, so it's time to get new wind under the wings and enjoy the beautiful moments of life. :D

"Start into spring" - In memory of a good friend, see you in the sky.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, scotth6 said:

E-2C Hawkeye of the Flottille 4F Marine Nationale departing from RAAF Base Pearce in Perth, Australia.

Cheers,

Congratulations on winning April's screenshot contest...

The E2 Hawkeye is a powerhouse in the turboprop arena, great to see it enter the flight simulation platform.

Email to follow shortly

Thankyou very much Kroswynd!  To win the screenshot contest is a huge surprise.  I really appreciate you and Aerosoft putting the contest on each month.

Cheers,

Archived