Serial number for Airbus a320/321

I'm trying to download my Airbus a320/321 on my new computer I just built. And its trying to tell me to put in my email address and the serial number. I have read that you have to get it from your old order list. So I went there and it's not there. I really don't want to buy it again when I already have the addon  from 2016. I purchased it may of 2016 my order number is 795184.  This isn't right.  Who do I have to talk to in order to get this resolved. 

On a small note additionally to Toms answer:
Did you click on the "show old orders" button above your previous orders list? There is an explanation text right above the list of your new orders which says that we changed shop systems in early 2017 and that you can access all your old orders by clicking the "show old orders" button.

We can assure you we do not delete any orders, you paid for them, so you can use them. Whenever you want.

The rest of your issue will be checked in the support ticket Tom asked you to raise, in there we can look everything up and check if there's something wrong with your order. Please make sure to include the order number in your ticket so that we know immediately what to look for.

Archived