JetSMART Airbus A320 Zorro Culpeo (CC-AWI)

HV Repaints

JetSMART Airbus A320 Zorro Culpeo (CC-AWI)

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 Professional (P3D v4). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.

ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 Professional (P3D v4). For another versions visit my profile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No olvides visitar repaints.hvonline.net para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El último avión recibido por JetSMART Chile hasta la fecha, lleva un Zorro Culpeo en su estabilizador vertical y se une a la familia de animals de la ultra low cost chilena.

Algunas características de este repaint son:

• Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real.
  • Compatible con Livery Manager.
  • Código SELCAL real de la aeronave.
  • Animal de la cola detallado.
  • Fuentes reales de JetSMART
  • Advertencia "NO TOW" en tren de aterrizaje delantero.
  • Mascara estilo Airbus A350.

Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar.

Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to visit repaints.hvonline.net to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The last plane received by JetSMART Chile to date, carries a Fox Blamed on its vertical stabilizer and joins the family of animals of the 
Chilean ultra low cost.

Some features of this repaint are:

• Real dimensions based on the actual plane.
  • Compatible with Livery Manager.
  • Real SELCAL code of the aircraft.
  • Detailed tail animal.
  • JetSMART real fonts.
  • Warning "NO TOW" on nose landing gear.
  • Airbus A350 mask style.

Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR.

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use